&Talk


&LOVE
http://mylittleinsaneworld.blogspot.com/


&Gracias
Images taken from foto decadent.
Textures & brushes used from gender and JC.
Layout by colbydageek

Twitter.
segunda-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2010 // 15:21
Can you see the black borders?:o It says "Too many tweets! Please wait a moment and try again." I meaaan, why?! Every time I think its a good idea to go on Twitter he decides that he's OVER CAPACITY. And then, I try again, I write, and press send, and nooooooooooooooothing happen!&refresh agaaain , and it goes on,and on, and on, all over again, how awesome is that? :D
Holidays yey  :D Ok, i ain't got anything to say right now, I'll try to make my life a little bit more interesting so I can spend hours saying how was my daay , ja*?

Take care you guys, and please comments are in the C-Box and they are very appreciated (: 

german*

Etiquetas: , , , ,



&Profile
LittleBilla,
03rdSeptember,
Virgo,
Music, Guitars, Singing, Photoshop, Laptops, Drawing, Fashion.

&Friends
Sister<3
BestFriend
Inêsinha.
Youtube
DeviantArt
LiveJournal

&Gone
fevereiro 2010
março 2010
abril 2010